In 2016, TUMI introduced their first-ever aluminium luggage collection – 19 Degree. The coincide with the product launch, the brand released a global campaign geared towards “The Modern Explorer” – the appreciators of craft and design who are always looking to be inspired and explore something new.
This year, TUMI is building on this unique group of influencers, and journeys from the inspiring 2016 cast by weaving in the following creatives:
- Linda Rodin – Style icon and beauty entrepreneur goes back to Sicily, the place that inspired her own skin care line, Rodin, and sparked the face-oil trend.
- CL – Recently named one of Business of Fashions 500 most influential people. CL is a K-Pop phenom and muse to many fashion designers travels to the Blue City to seek inspiration.
- Alex Atala – A two-Michelin Star Chef whose restaurant was rated 4th best restaurant in the world.
- Lewis Hamilton – Three-time Formula One World Champion.
- Nick Fouquet – CFDA Designer and LA-based celebrity hat maker.
- Camille Rowe – French/American model.
- Mark Gonzales – Pro-skateboarder who pioneered street skateboarding.
- Sunny Wang- Actor, Model, and Philanthropist.
Look out for more campaign communication across various channels.